With over 4000 clients worldwide, Mitrefinch systems clock on over 1 million employees every day.
That’s a lot of information to be processed.
In this episode of the show, the Asia Pacific Business Development Manager of Mitrefinch, Allan Murdoch shared all the different manual workforce management tasks that businesses can automate.
Some of these include:
- Recording who is at work or on site
- Allocating employee time to specific job codes or cost centres
- Highlighting exceptions for approval e.g. overtime, who’s late, who is absent, who left early
- Automating award and entitlement calculations
- Integrating with your payroll system (eliminates data entry, saving you time and reducing error)
- Health & Safety (immediate access to information about who is on a particular site in the event of an emergency)