When Will Davies started Car Next Door, he knew he needed to systemize and automate right from the beginning.
Car Next Door is a peer to peer car sharing network that brings together people who own a car but do not use it all the time with people who need a car for a short time.
While Car Next Door have a co-working office space, the majority of their client interactions happen through their website or over the phone.
So they needed a platform that could
- Onboard new users, both borrowers and lenders
- Followup with users automatically
- Followup with borrowers who have over due payments
- Do all the repetitive tasks on a daily and weekly basis
- Automatically contact users who have not used the service in a defined time frame
Will says that without an automation platform like Ontraport, he would need another 2 or 3 staff members just to figure out what is going on.