Can We Feature You?
The KissAutomation podcast is looking for people and businesses to feature on upcoming episodes.
- Do you own/develop/run a marketing or business automation tool?
- Do you use a particular marketing or business automation tool?
Upcoming episodes include:
- Paul Jarvis web designer and best selling author on how authors should be building email lists
- Mark Copeman from Customer Thermometer on how to easily get feedback from your customers
- The Retail Guy discussing how retail business can and should use email marketing
- Stephanie and Jeff from Book More Brides on how the wedding industry can automate their marketing
- Will Davies from Car Next Door on how automation marketing platform Ontraport helped build his business
- Chris Mack from Spokal a lightweight marketing automation tool for WordPress on how Spokal makes SEO and inbound easy without needing to learning all the technical details.
- Loren Bartley of Impactiv8 talking about how marketing automation platform InfusionSoft helps her grow her social media training platform
- Allan Murdoch of Mitrefinch on automated workforce time and attendance systems
- Dave Cox of AudioNet on automating reporting and radio advertising delviery
- and many more
If you have something to say in regards to marketing and business automation, please get in touch.